• Partnering with the Business and HR leadership to develop and execute corporate and firmwide HR strategies and special projects or initiatives;
• Partnering with the Recruiting team and hiring managers to define staffing goals, and evaluate & close candidates;
• Partnering with the Employee Relations team to ensure issues and concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved;
• Partnering with the Rewards & Analytics team and Organizational & People Development team to improve cross-functional calibration of performance and rewards;
• Problem-solving using independent judgment based on the analysis of information, such as financial and statistical data;
• Providing coaching and mentorship to new team members, administrative support and HR generalists.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a strong academic record. Master’s degree in Human Resources or similar business field preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience with a minimum 5 years of experience in the Human Resources function with employee-facing responsibilities such as recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development and / or performance management.
• Previous work experience within a fast-moving, high growth organization.
• Excellent relationship development and management skills, with the ability to operate in an empathetic yet influential manner.
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Proactive, solutions-oriented approach to work; able to demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
• Clear, poised, and concise communication.
• Strong consultative skills and the ability to pivot between strategy and tactical execution seamlessly.
To apply, please submit resume below using job code HR010, or e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position manages health and wellness staff in luxury retail brand’s various US based locations. The Manager is responsible for managing leave programs including Worker’s Comp, developing Wellness Programs and providing consultative Health and Welfare services to employees. The Manager must have knowledge of Health and Welfare Plans and leave programs. The manager will be responsible for training the health advocates on all leave programs and our Health and Welfare Plans. Travel to certain locations is required.
- Manage and train on-site health advocates. Handle employee issues related to leaves.
- Develop Wellness programs for US and non-US locations. Manage the Global EAP Program. Manage all US fitness programs including Fitness Reimbursement program. Develop metrics for determining effectiveness of programs introduced. Manage department budget.
- Develop communications to support wellness objectives. Manage Global Wellness intranet page.
- Maintain current document processes for all health and wellness services/programs/administration.
- Travel to NY area locations and Flagship monthly, and other locations quarterly, to encourage open communication between HR/Business Leaders and Health Services.
- Manage WC/STD/LTD/ADAA programs.
- Establish consistent practices.
- College degree in a related field
- 5-7 years related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Experience managing a staff not centrally located
- Experience developing and managing web site
- Passion for wellness
- Experience with leave management
To apply, please submit resume below using job code HR009, or e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The responsibilities will include overseeing and executing initiatives in the following human capital arenas: compensation and year-end processes; employee relations; departures; and staffing-related agreements and contracts. The generalist will provide human resources consultation, services and support to business units and ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs and will proactively develop, recommend and implement strategic and tactical plans to support business goals. The ideal candidate will have 5 – 7 years minimum of HR Generalist-related experience and considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration including FMLA. JOB CODE: HR002
The responsibilities will include maintaining system set up, administration and data integrity of payroll system, analyzing requests and generating standard and ad hoc reports, and defining and developing system operating and audit processes to support HR administration and projects. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience, strong analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data) and excellent communications skills. JOB CODE: HR004
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized Sr. HRIS Analyst with a proven track record in successfully supporting a compensation and Human Capital team. This position is a temp position. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will report to the Director of Compensation and HRIS Administration.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of human capital experience.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst must have HRIS experience, preferably with SAP. Specifically, he/she needs to be able to handle all reporting and data entry; position and organizational management; and ability to assign security profiles.
Be proficient in advanced Excel.
A strategic thinker with strong analytical and reporting skills.
Client service focused with a high degree of flexibility, responsiveness and resourcefulness.
The ability to decide and act in a reasonable timeframe. Proactively addresses problems and issues. Leverages and marshals resources effectively. Analyzes information to make well-informed decisions.
Prior experience in financial services, a consulting firm or a comparable environment
Job Code: HR005
The Senior Campus Recruiter will be a full contributor to the department’s undergraduate and graduate recruitment. Duties will also include the creation and oversight of the full time analyst, associate and summer intern programs. Varied scope of responsibilities will include:
· Partnering with management to determine hiring needs for full-time and summer programs, devising and executing effective recruiting strategies
· Serving as primary contact for campus candidates and managing entire lifecycle recruitment process from on-campus interviews through new hire on-boarding
· Devising and executing campus strategy, on-campus events and all marketing events, as well as on-going training and strategy for campus programs
· Building relationships with key universities and manage university relations for assigned schools
· Overseeing summer and full time training programs
· Emphasizing and providing critical diversity recruiting strategies
· Managing key campus recruiting metrics global reporting
· Executing other tasks as identified
· 5+ years recruiting experience, preferably in a financial or other professional services environment
· Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across all lines of business from candidates, university professors and school contacts to senior business leaders
· Strong analytical skills and an innovative, creative thinker with the ability to develop customized recruiting programs
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; a collaborative team player
· Willingness to travel as needed, during peak seasons
· Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply directly below using Job Code: HR006
The Assistant will provide support to multiple recruiters, with a focus on scheduling interviews and daily Talent Acquisition operations support. In providing this support, the Assistant will interact with candidates/applicants, recruiters, hiring managers, executives, and other areas of Human Resources as needed.
The support functions include:
•Provide general administrative support to various team members, including TA Director and also back-up support to other TA Assistants
•Manage interview scheduling activities across multiple functional areas, including professional and accurate communication directly with candidates to schedule phone or in-person interviews and add to each Outlook calendar
•Schedule all logistics for senior executive level searches, includes: correspond and interact with executive level candidates and recruitment firms, request executive assessments, schedule and develop itinerary for all domestic/international candidate travel
•Partner with recruiters and hiring managers for calendar management and interview schedules, including coordinating conference rooms, travel, and logistics
•Track and update candidate and requisition information in Applicant Tracking System
•Ensure the completion and accuracy of all pre-employment processes and forms, including submission of background checks and references
•Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate effective interview scheduling and planning
•Prepare offer packets and ensure successful delivery to candidates
•Help manage job postings on internal and external job boards
•Assist in the sourcing process, including screening resumes and conducting initial phone screens
•Minimum 1-2 years of recruitment coordination or related administrative experience
•Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus on Human Resources
•Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
•Customer-focused with experience interacting with clients/executives at all levels
•Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
•Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
•Must be a collaborative, team player with initiative and drive and results-driven
•Excellent judgment, professional demeanor, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and demonstrate assertiveness
•Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
•Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop solutions
•Interest in Human Resources/Recruiting
Please apply below and include job code: HR007
Our client is seeking a Candidate Concierge to focus on providing an exceptional experience to all candidates being considered by the company. Every touch point, every encounter is an opportunity to make an impression and the facilitation of the process is a critical touch point. In this role, you will manage each candidate’s interview day to ensure the interview process runs smoothly and efficiently and every candidate leaves their interview with a lasting, positive impression. You will partner with our recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers to create this exceptional candidate experience.
· Greet all candidates upon arrival to ensure they are comfortable and informed
· Proactively communicate with interviewers, hiring managers and recruiters
· Adjust interview schedules, as needed, throughout the day
· Ensure seamless execution of onsite competency exams and related assessments, video conferences, lunches and any other facet of the interview day
· Track real – time feedback to ensure we are focused in our evaluation
· Maintain constant contact with the candidate to keep them abreast of relevant information
· Administer the candidate experience survey at the end of the day
· Begin to develop a relationship with candidates and helping to determine culture fit
· Work with Recruiting team and business stakeholders on making process enhancements
· 1-2 years of experience in a hospitality, service type function
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or business related field
· Comfortable in a high demand, fast – paced environment
· Good judgment, common sense and self – awareness
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapid changes gracefully
· Ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities and keep clients informed throughout the process
· Extremely poised and polished
· Possess a mindset that every touch point can affect ones decision making
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Thoughtful, reflective, professional, organized and willing to defend ones viewpoint
· Willingness to take direction and collaborate on how to best achieve success
· Comfortable in a highly intellectual, open environment
Please send cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below using Job Code HR011.
• Develop and implement recruiting strategies that fit the client’s business needs and budget considerations.
• Build relationships with hiring managers to understand current business strategies, define job descriptions for open position(s), design appropriate sourcing strategies, and identify and implement appropriate recruiting processes.
• Provide training/coaching for interview team on selective/behavioral interview techniques.
• Identify diverse, top level talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed.
• Conduct technical screening and selection interviews that follow company guidelines, meet legal requirements, and gather appropriate candidate information.
• Track and monitor progress against hiring metrics including submittal rates; diversity slate, time to fill, and other associated recruiting metrics as defined.
• Plan specialized industry events
• Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting to ensure compliance with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines.
• BA/BS degree in Business, HR or related field required.
• 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience within the tech space required.
• Demonstrated expertise sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal candidates, internet sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies and less emphasis on pipelining/hiring through an agency.
Please apply below using job code HR008 or send cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
Manage and coordinate consumer-driven digital marketing activities to maximize brand image, equity and profitability. The Coordinator of Digital Marketing will work closely with the Associate Manager of Digital marketing, external agency partners in relation for Digital Media, and brand peers across various disciplines to drive digital/social media functions. Main responsibilities are:
Content Management, Digital Agency Management, Digital KPI Reporting, Team Operations, and Digital Strategy.
Please apply below using the Job Code: DM001 or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Welcome, check in, and direct daily visitors.
• Assist employees in planning and coordinating visitor arrivals.
• Assist in generating, appraising, and implementing new visitor check-in policies.
• Keep policy reference guide current and communicate policy changes to other members of the reception team.
• Train new reception team members.
• Receive and coordinate delivery of mail items.
• Order office supplies/toner.
• Monitor and report facilities and hospitality related issues (e.g. lights, bathroom, pantry, etc.)
• Keep desk area and lobby tidy.
• Direct internal and external phone calls to the appropriate person.
• Provide a welcoming environment for employees and guests
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least 1 year of reception experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (emphasis on Outlook).
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to exercise initiative.
• Ability to exhibit professional demeanor in fast-paced environment.
Job Code: RC001
Professional Administrative Assistant to Product Development team. The Assistant’s responsibilities will includescheduling and organizing meetings, travel, and outside activities involving multiple participants in a fast-paced environment; organizing, prioritizing, and directing large volumes of information and calls; answering phones, taking messages, fielding questions and participating in special projects. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and 5 -7 years administrative or secretarial experience. JOB CODE: AA001
This position provides administrative support to the CEO. Receiving minimal supervision on day-to day work, the executive assistant exercises independent judgment in responding to non-routine correspondence and assembling highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of high level external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Schedules domestic and international travel, meetings and conferences and special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, organize and schedule a diversified workload.
• Acts as a liaison with corporate departments, senior management and Board of Directors. Handles confidential information with discretion.
• Reads all correspondence (including email), noting any necessary follow-through. Prepares correspondence as requested.
• Maintains schedule (both paper and electronic). Handles all travel arrangements.
• Assists Board Members as needed.
• Responsible for special projects as assigned.
• Exercises judgment in the referral of matters to other departments.
• Acts as “gate-keeper”: organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls, greets guests, answering and handling inquiries.
• Acts with significant independence, particularly when CEO is travelling or otherwise out of the office.
• Must evidence strong attention to detail and accuracy and proficiency with Microsoft Word.
• Filing and organization; retrieves information from files when needed.
• 10 – 15 years’ experience supporting equivalent level executives.
• History of superior performance.
• Strong interpersonal and decision –making skills.
• Strong knowledge of corporate environment and office administrative procedures.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to technological changes.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office – Word
• Strong oral/written communication, time management and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with composure.
• Able to find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
• Exemplary skills and attention to detail in producing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks and demands.
• High School diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Please apply below, including code: EA001